The Luxembourg American Cultural Society is a trusted organization that can walk you through each and every step of the way as you pursue your Luxembourg Dual Citizenship. Here are the stages necessary to complete this process:
- Required for ALL applicants over 18 years
- 90 minutes by phone, using UberConference
- Determination of whether you qualify for reclamation of Luxembourg citizenship
- General overview of the reclamation of citizenship process and timeline
- Explanation of how to acquire a Luxembourg passport
- Summary of the other reclamation of citizenship consultation services the LACS provides
- Description of fees involved in the reclamation process
- Opportunity for questions and answers
Payment required at the end of the initial consultation session
*If becoming a member of the LACS at the time of inquiry to receive the membership discount, a minimum 2-year membership is required. ALL applicants over 18 years must be a member of the LACS to receive discounted rates.
STAGE ONE SUBMISSION
Securing and verifying Necessary Vital Certificates in Luxembourg and the USA and Securing of Certificate of Direct Line Ancestry from Luxembourg.
STAGE TWO PACKET PREPARATION
Completing Application Process
Does not apply to those with an all-male lineage (Article 7)
French Translations- the LACS is also able to offer certified French translations required by the Luxembourg Government. Please contact the LACS for more information and pricing.