Volunteer with the LACS!
As an independent, non-profit organization with only three full time staff members, volunteers are crucial to the long-term success of the LACS. The LACS offers a variety of volunteer opportunities and can accommodate most schedules with help needed once a year, once a month, once a week, or multiple times a week.
For more info, contact LACS Membership and Public Programs Coordinator, Olivia Hoff by emailing email@example.com or calling 262-476-5086.
Volunteer jobs range from:
- Greeting and Assisting Visitors
- Giving Museum Tours
- Educational Programs Help
- Gardening and Outdoor Help
- Mailings & General Office Help
- Research Center Organization
- Researching Genealogy
- Assist with Historic Collections Care
- Events Setup/Takedown
- Luxembourg Fest Weekend Events
- And More!
Want more info?
Click below for our downloadable LACS Volunteer Flyer!
Ready to get started?
Fill out this Volunteer Application and email it to Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org